Pages

Thursday 23 May 2013

Darkness Watching Release Date!

News, news, news...it's all getting exciting! 

I've finally set up an official author website, which has now gone live at http://emmaladams.weebly.com/ - at the moment, there isn't much on there that isn't on this blog, but it's useful to have a professional site too! I'm also planning to set up a website exclusively for the Darkworld series when Darkness Watching is published, as the series is totally different from my children's books and I think it deserves it's own space! Speaking of the Darkworld series, I've been talking cover designs and editorial changes with my publishers, and they're looking at a release date of 30th September! *excited squeal*

I'm also doing another re-edit of Book 2, which is titled Walking Shadow, and I'll be sending that along to the publishers shortly!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your exciting news! Best wishes with all your projects.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go Emma! Go Emma! YAY! So much fun going on :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How exciting! I hadn't heard of your books before, but reading this made me need to go check them out. I have another blog called Best Kids' Reads where I review the books that my kids and I read together. My kids love fantasy books (especially my son), so The Puppet Spell looks like it would be right up our alley! :-)

    Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction

    ReplyDelete